Problem with Warping

psyko75

So second time i was warping while bangers meeting. But seems ok in F2s as nobody said i was warping there.

Can this be cause of the slightly bigger heats in jolt?

User posted image

I got a good internet connection via broadcast.

Really don´t know what i can change.

Hi m8

Looking at the screen shot it looks like it isn't due to other process running in the background but there is one you could end ''daterlayer.exe'' it's a program that works with a Nokia phone ? Maybe end that but doubt that will help by much.

Another Process is de_serv : I found this on google....

''de_serv.exe is installed alongside DSL drivers from AVM Fritz's range of modem products. This program is a non-essential system process, but should not be terminated unless suspected to be causing problems''

ctfmon.exe :

When you run a Microsoft Office XP program, the file Ctfmon.exe (Ctfmon) runs in the background, even after you quit all Office programs. Ctfmon.exe monitors the active windows and provides text input service support for speech recognition, handwriting recognition, keyboard, translation, and other alternative user input technologies.

another site, found this....

ctfmon.exe is a part of the Microsoft Office suite. It activates the Alternative User Input Text Input Processor (TIP) and the Microsoft Office XP Language Bar. This program is a non-essential system process, but should not be terminated unless suspected to be causing problems.

Not sure if this is of any help but maybe worth a try to end these.....

Do you use Ad-Aware & Spybot - Search & Destroy ?

Hope you get it sorted!

Munster.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..