Generally Stock Cars

Sparky961

Here is the beta pack for you all to test, I have included all my WIP tracks that are in my tracks folder at the moment. Kings Lynn is not finished, nor is Skegness, Coventry I shall make a start on today with the track layout and kerbs.

cheers

sparky

ps. Dragon i would be able to finish and release my saloon model if I had max 3, I have max 7 which enables me to do renders and map but the final export is impossible as max 7 is not compatible with heat.

generallystockcarbeta1.zip

Edited by Sparky961

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I realise he does have a point but all of those things, you can't really count the wanting to race a prostock as I am still wanting to do that, just going to leanr how to drive first though lol :scared15: I have made a very slight start on coventry, seems a bit strange at the moment but in time it shall get a bit better.

cheers

sparky

The typical moany crew have hijacked the thread already.

sparky

And who's forum are you posting it on.... think it say above UK DIRT...

And how do you keep digging a hole so deep and still you keep managing to crawl out of it.. hopefully 1 day you'll find another forum to post your c**p on...

The typical moany crew have hijacked the thread already. hmmm, so sad that these people have never done anything like this themselves but yet criticise others for trying.

Hmm, interesting how you say this Sparky, but on the 29th March 2006 you said this about the new Mildenhall track:

"It helps to stop corner cutting but in my opinion, however you may not like it, it does not feel or look like mildo anymore. I would have thought that just sticking a few tyres on the kerb would have stopped it rather than completely changing the inside of the track to be honest. Again it is only my opinion.

cheers

sparky"

What was that about critisizing others for trying???????????????

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Bringing this topic back up

Does any one ever play this game now and has there been any tracks made by sparky or others lately?

top game when your bored though

yer is a top game just pm sparky 2 see if any new tracks have been made

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..