Ace Autotech

Tricky88

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aussie why when I click on the link to the download to download Stockrod heat does all my windows (other things i have open) shut and nothing happen with the link? Any ideas? It's just it's very annoying as I would like to have the mod. Also can you do me a nova Stockrod a bit like this one apart from numbered 379 and with my name instead of the one on it, please.

Thanks,

Martin ;)

Aussie why when I click on the link to the download to download Stockrod heat does all my windows (other things i have open) shut and nothing happen with the link? Any ideas? It's just it's very annoying as I would like to have the mod. Also can you do me a nova Stockrod a bit like this one apart from numbered 379 and with my name instead of the one on it, please.

Thanks,

Martin ;)

post-908-1166290135_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Aussie,

Is there any chance you could do me a F2 Bingley chassis please, red with white fin and white bars, with Bingley Racing down one side Dippy Danny down other, chequered flag ripping from very front of bonnet to just past vent. on centre of aerofoil some sort of graphic ripping out. on back your usual ra skinpaining and addy. Number 400 and Dippy on aerofoil aswel please. Also on the two pods underneath could you put Lyndsey on one and Jessica on the other cheers mate.

Cheers.

Edited by *Dippy400*

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..