hey buddy could i have selection of cars painted

Mk1 Granny

Mk2 estate gold cross on roof

Jag xj6c

volvo260c

Dodge

stock rod diffrent to bangers

Colours black car yellow strip over wheel base and over bonnet

Signs could i have 765 bumble aldershot car spares f! on boot have it mag on wing niki in a heart on ther somwhere can i have a bumble bee on bonet on roof could i have Dan benham both sides also could i have a cheqer affect on the front going in to wings cheers

Stock rod

Colours blue bottom spayed into yellowgold roof as replica of mine own nova

Niki over the bac arces 765 on doors banger photo's on wing drivers side and passenger side wing wuzel.co.uk euro rod champ 2005/06 Dan benham on the name plate 765 on front panel passenger side at bottom of it

Cheers bumble

hey buddy could i have selection of cars painted

Mk1 Granny

Mk2 estate gold cross on roof

Jag xj6c

volvo260c

Dodge

stock rod diffrent to bangers

Colours black car yellow strip over wheel base and over bonnet

Signs could i have 765 bumble aldershot car spares f! on boot have it mag on wing niki in a heart on ther somwhere can i have a bumble bee on bonet on roof could i have Dan benham both sides also could i have a cheqer affect on the front going in to wings cheers

Stock rod

Colours blue bottom spayed into yellowgold roof as replica of mine own nova

Niki over the bac arces 765 on doors banger photo's on wing drivers side and passenger side wing wuzel.co.uk euro rod champ 2005/06 Dan benham on the name plate 765 on front panel passenger side at bottom of it

ALL YOURS MARTY

Great 10 minute job :thumbup:

Do u mean its a Great Job or are u just takin the ****? :shrug:

Please Expand.

Edited by martwisely

It's not my fault they all look the same. Don't blame me. I'm just stating the obvious.

Aussie paints the cars to the "customers" specifications, and personally I think he does a very good job and provides a very generous service. :appl:

but hes right alot of the skins ive done lately have been looking the same , ive just not got the interest that i used to have in skins , i.e looking for new fonts etc so im gonna knock it on the head and let others do the skins from now on .... thanks hack although you can be a muppet at times this time your right and it was the push i needed to say no more and have some free time for once :thumbup:

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..