The GodFather Game

Rikard

As the tital says i got it yesterday, its a great game, good fun.

I bought it from the Shop Game, and they done a limited edition case with it, its like a coffin that the game case comes in, really cool, it was only availble at Game, i looked on the site today and they sold out of the Coffins (that caem free) so hopfully will be worth somthing on Ebay in years to come, il try and get a photo up on here later of it :thumbup:

Guest leasj1

what did you get it for cause i bought it for the pc but the controls are too hard to work so ive taken it back and gonna get it for the ps2 tonight.

I got it for the PC, i use a Game Pad though, very similar to a PS2 pad

The controls are hard to master, but iv got hang of them now, and they don't seem that hard, but very acurate and gives you much more options and you can do many moves, espectially the "execute" moves, some are really grizzley, once youv learnt the controls its a great game! im just having trouble taking over a Warehouse, need lots of guns and ammo, and need to upgrade my Heath and shooting points, then im gonna take it over!! lol

cheers

Rikard

Edited by Rikard

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..