www.sportzdvd.co.uk

Guest SportzDVD

• 1 month later...

watched volume 1 last night! Epic!! Some mega hits but the best for me was seeing shane davies getting done by overy and co, only to jump out with a big grin and go to shake overy's hand,only for him to shake his head!! Fair play shane!!! Have ordered volumes 2& 3 today,my advice,if u like bangers, is to buy them today!!! :appl::2::thumbup:

I have some dvds on ebay for sale at the moment, bears on tour 2005, fullmetal mayhem, firecracker XIV, havoc 1 , 2, 3. ...2006 london open.. 5yrs of civil war ...+ a few more. if anyones interested.

the camcorder ones do look good, i will have to get them now.

Edited by swerve

Guest SportzDVD

Thanks for the replies, glad you like them!

We have a new title now available....Pure Bangers Volume One.

It's available to buy online and is fresh out today.

The web addy is www.sportzdvd.co.uk and then head for the Bangers page for the details.

Cheers

Stu

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest SportzDVD

Since I last posted we have had a few additions to the website.

There are video clips from Camcorder Crash Volume Three and from Pure Bangers Volume One.

There is two new DVD releases with British Grand Prix of the 70's for those that like that sort of thing and for the more Stock Car interested there is NZ Stock Cars 2006.

Also available is a Banger Photo CD with over 2000 photo's on it from the 2000 and 2001 seasons.

www.sportzdvd.co.uk

• 11 months later...
Guest SportzDVD

Website has been updated, latest release is the 1986 Banger European Championship on DVD.

Details and pictures are on site under the "bangers" page.

Since I last updated on here, there is also a Trash! Webzine archive CD on site which has the complete site (without photo's) when the site was closed. (Not the version that's still online).

www.sportzdvd.co.uk

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..