skin painting guide?

mickymoo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest gobby777

alryt people i need some help if i can i have got photoshop but i need a guide 2 show me what 2 do if ne 1 can help please pm me thanks :shrug:

alryt people i need some help if i can i have got photoshop but i need a guide 2 show me what 2 do if ne 1 can help please pm me thanks :shrug:

Have you tried the PHOTOSHOP guide link posted 2 posts above yours? :shrug:

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

im having trouble playing the game i installed every thing but wen i go to play it i click on the shortcut and it says that nascar heat has quit unexpectedly :shrug:

if u post in computer help someone should be able to help u :thumbs_up:

Edited by wee dode

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Daftdaz215

that photoshop one the pages are not found no more any idea were i can get a guide for Photoshop would be a big help. Cheers

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
can you use the programme GIMP to paint the rfactor skins ??? and is there a tutorial for it also ??

i believe you can in theory and it has a dds exporter built in - as long as you can open PSD files and cope with the layers then you should be able to work with GIMP :thumbs_up:

can you use the programme GIMP to paint the rfactor skins ??? and is there a tutorial for it also ??

i believe you can in theory and it has a dds exporter built in - as long as you can open PSD files and cope with the layers then you should be able to work with GIMP :thumbs_up:

Cheers Wrighty, im trying to get photoshop at the min to make things easier but ill see if i can work with gimp in the meantime lol about time i tried my own skins and ventured online lol instead of hasseling you guys for real life skins lol

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..