Outlaw series Rnd2 - Sheffield

wrighty496

Evenin chaps,

Well, the league is underway as of Saturday gone, and i believe the happy few enjoyed themselves in the main. This week we're racing at Sheffield so bookings are invited on this thread.

Wrighty694 booking in for both formulas 2.gif

(note there is NO obligation to race both - you can just race one or t'other if you choose)

thnx ........ Wrighty

Hi m8

There are 2 mods used for this series - UKDirt rods (skinpacks on the UKDirt site)and the original Legends Car Heat (or if you have UKDirt LCH, use that).

We meet up in Mirc chat, as used in the other UKDirt mods.

I'm sure Wrighty will be pleased to accept your bookin - hope to see you this afternoon.

Yep wrighty i can host no problem mate.

Knobby go to www.outlawseries.cjb.net and go to the downloads section. You will find all the relevant downloads you need for hot rods and lch there.

If any1 wants me 2 put a praccy server up, give me a shout on msn.

Cheers!

Results were as follows.........

LCH

Ht1: 694,1,175,427,186

Ht2: 1,175,694,186,427

Ht3: 694,1,175,186,427

Fnl: 694,1,175,186,427

Rods

Ht1: 694,552,175,186,427,(827 & 536 dnf)

Ht2: 694,827,175,186,536,427,552

Ht3: 694,552,827,175,186,536,427

Fnl: 552,694,827,186,427,(536,175 dnf)

cheers cya next week smile.gif ......... Wrighty

We had some great racing this afternoon, thanks to everyone who turned up at Sheffield with the high kerbs and welcoming posts. 2.gif

coffee.gif Sorry for spoiling your clean sweep in both formula's Wrighty.... scared15.gif

thumbup.gif First 5- 6 laps of LCH Final were about as good as it gets with many lead changes between Wrighty/Joker/me.

Looking forward to Brands Hatch next week. thumbs_up.gif

Sorry for spoiling your clean sweep in both formula's Wrighty....  scared15.gif

lmao fret not my totalising chum, i had a great time biggrin.gif really enjoyed this afternoon and it was good to see a few new faces too (as well as the gaffer getting to race wink.gif)

thnx again and wd Joker too - superb racing in the lch's m8

2.gif ......... Wrighty

This was IMHO racing at its best.

As said before the LCH final was epic so many passin moves going on hard to know who would win.

The rods were fun eventho i managed to bend me car in every race(self inflicted)

And a total of 7 rods and 5 LCh made it well worth it.

To the roads next week lads where i hope to try and pull back some points on the overall championship............and believe me...............i will.

Then i woke up rofl.gif

Cheers to Wrighty for RM and to Loopy for a solid server

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..