only novice cars

Guest Littledevil_9

Guest Littledevil_9

Ive downloaded ukdirt f1 and f2 and udirt bangers and updated,patched Everything and all i see is novice cars..??

i wanna race with allen cooper F2,dave schaap,f1 & LIMBO bangers ... :banghead2:

The downloads for F2 HEAT were available from this site: http://www.boddledesign.ltd.uk/dirtyracing...0Heat/index.htm

However it is coming up as site not found so not sure what's happening with it.

Best bet is for someone to send it to you via MSN, or i suppose you could always spend a few minutes looking for it on google? :shrug:

Edited by kendo912

• 3 months later...

I've got the same problem.

I downloaded the heat essentials then the banger heat and stock car heat add ons (as per guidelines) but all I have is the novice cars? :blink:

When I look in the drivers files there are just a handful of drivers in there, altrhough all the car skins have been installed.

Does anybody have any clues?

Thanks

Simon

Anybody?

Wait for some to reply or wait a few days and if no1 replies then bump the topic. Dont bump it 3 hours after youve posted your first post.

And to Answer Your Question yes you would have to type in each entry for EACH driverso you can see others cars aswell as the novices.

Edited by martwisely

Bangers.....when you download them you should have car manager on your desktop......... change that then the cars should change...........

Yeah, I got the car manager but in all the drivers.txt files it is just thje novice cars.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..