T'ra For Now......

Jonnyboy295

unsure.gif

Hi peeps, as Wrighty and FBF have already been kind enough to post elsewhere on the forum my PC has finally given up the ghost (posting this on sis-in-laws laptop).

So for now UK Dirt is gonna have to take a backseat banghead2.gif

Basically I think half the problem is to do with my recovery discs shrug.gif and a solution might be at hand, but thats only might unsure.gif (thanks Wrighty for all your hard work).

I did think I had sorted something last month and had the money sorted to get a diff tower, but the gearbox in my cav put paid to that! banghead2.gif ).

Many apologies to the peeps that I had agreed to do skins for, (many thanks to Joker for his kind offer, but most of the stuff I had in progress has been lost, including my own 2005 skins banghead2.gif )

So basically just wanted to cheerio for now, will pop on here now and then to see whats going on and hopefully with a bit of luck you might yet get to fence me before the end of 2005!

Good luck to all and have fun!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..