AOL Unlimited Broadband

Hair624

My parents are being very unrelenting and stubborn, due to a few letterheads for my dad's business and saying that we have to have aol broadband to keep his screenname - can i race online with aol broadband without warping or actually being able to connect to the server host without being discoed. banghead2.gifbanghead2.gifbanghead2.gif

I'm extremely frustrated after all the times they've said yeah yeah we will change ISP to say now no we are not, even I don't ghet a say when I'm paying for half the cost a month... 011.gifthumbs_down.gif

so im asking is it really worth changing to aol broadband to race online or is it pointless, basically if i can't im moving out or gettin my own phone line in my room under my name!

Help!!!! scared15.gif

Yeah i am also on gold.

No u cant host races at the min but i have been on the fone to aol about this and they will look into it................but i aint holdin my breath like

6840[/snapback]

I'm only on Silver mate but have had no problems even at 256k

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..