Rc Bangers!

A couple of pics of online racer Mr Rocky (251) current R/C Bangers...

The big mans been at it for a good few years now and is one of the top men north 'o the border, having won the Scottish points for the past few years as well as many other titles along the way and I believe a few against some English opposition which is no mean feat!! :appl:

post-47-1147703298.jpg

post-47-1147703311.jpg

tombo catch me on msn think i can sort sumthing for ya and rikard theres a club in haywards heath about 20 or so minutes from brighton i think so not to far to travel catch me on msn or ask looney or team tom! hope this helps rodder!

£4.80 for a shell? if so thats very good, they used to be alot more than that. I'm from Maldon in Essex, as far as I know my nearest tracks are Ipswich and Basildon, bit too far to travel really. I used to race RC cars at a track in Maldon but it was non contact.

to far tut tut i travel up from sunny ol hastings lol! tis worth it tho! some travel from bristol ippy and a few other places!try come down one day! www.bmbscc.4t.com www.towerssigns.4t.com www.turbocarclub.zoomshare.com

Edited by hotrod331

ive got a rc banger, ive raced it once, but now it doesnt work at all batteries charged to the full and all that when i turn the conroler aon and try to work it it doesnt move at all not even a slight bit, the controller also has brand new batteries any ideas lads :shrug:

check the wires and speed controller. i take it that none of the servos are working :shrug:

yer there all atched mate just no movement at all, i lost my crytals for a while and attached the car up with none in and it went spastic, so i just left it alone. when i found them and put them in my car it didnt do a thing :S :shrug:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..