sint maarten track

does anyone know where i can get the sint maarten track from, i was told i can get it on the ukdirt site under banger downloads in anti-clockwise tracks, but i cant find an anti-clockwise tracks area anywhere?? :banghead2:

many thanks,

n1tr089 :)

:2:

You need to put it in the right folder m8,

My Computer ---> C drive ---> Program Files ---> Hasbro Interactive ---> NASCAR Heat ---> Run

Drag and drop the track into the "Run" folder, all the tracks should have the same icon, then go into the game and it should be on the list :thumbup:

Its an Anti-Clockwise track, as they never made an "R" Version.

Rikard :thumbs_up:

My Computer ---> C drive ---> Program Files ---> Hasbro Interactive ---> NASCAR Heat ---> Run

Drag and drop the track into the "Run" folder, all the tracks should have the same icon, then go into the game and it should be on the list :thumbup:

ok i done that and it still sayin there is nothing in the .zip folder??

[attachmentid=6287]

post-996-1147732427_thumb.jpg

ok i done that and it still sayin there is nothing in the .zip folder??

[attachmentid=6287]

u dont have to extract the files just copy it the paste it in run

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..