Picture Gallery

Here is the error I get when I try to upload pictures to my "album".

IPB WARNING [2] move_uploaded_file(./gallery/1133083079/gallery_718_159_39679.png): failed to open stream: Permission denied (Line: 1119 of /modules/gallery/lib/gallery_library.php)

IPB WARNING [2] move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpyZuzDG' to './gallery/1133083079/gallery_718_159_39679.png' (Line: 1119 of /modules/gallery/lib/gallery_library.php)

Any Ideas?

Let me know the dimensions of the image and the filesize then I'll look into it for you.

Anyone else having a problem uploading pictures to the gallery?

Let me know the dimensions of the image and the filesize then I'll look into it for you.

Anyone else having a problem uploading pictures to the gallery?

The width is 565 pixels, the height is 219 pixels and the filesize is 88.9kb. I also have had problems uploading another image, which has a width of 394 pixels, a height of 251 pixels and its filesize is 103 kb.

Thanks in advance.

Sorry to be a pest, but I have mislabelled a picture and it wont let me edit it. This is what it says when I try to edit;

Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..