Connection

Ok guys i want to race ukdirt, but before i pay i want too see if i like online racing, so i am trying banger racing i nthe free leagues. I go to connect to a mulitplayer game and get "waiting for reply" for about a minute, then the wondow closes and nothing happens. My firewall settings are set so that the game has full access to the internet ect. I cannot work out what it is that could be stopping the game connecting

Any help much appreciated

Im using nascar heat essentials by the way

its 1.72e i checked i can see wats rong mi firewall accepts the game and everything like that i havent entered ip address rong, its so frustrating

hi venom,

just a quickie, make sure your firewall is set to allow nascar heat to access the internet AND to act as a server (this isnt to say you're setting to be a server, 'set to act as server' means that data can be sent out as well as received in).....'waiting for reply' is the game awaiting a return ping from the server you're trying to reach, so if 2-way access hasn't been applied for heat.bin (the game file) then you'll not get a server connection.

Best wishes, hope you get sorted.......Wrighty

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..