Renders

erik

Here's another one from me.....Thanks to theboss295 and LondonAllstar for letting me use their skins for this render. :2: And the 2 other granada skins i quickly did as well as the cutlass....

Blimey ryan that is class m8 nice job

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Another one finished. Hope he uses it :scared15::rolleyes:

If he doesnt he deserves to be shot. I am not a f2 skin person expert but even i can tell that, that is neat

That's a f1 mate.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl: like he said he is not a f2/brisca expert...thats like a HotRod fan saying that the Granada looks the like Volvo 740...Well not all Hotrod fans will say it, sorry if i have offended any of you. :scared15:

My bruvs Saloon which he should be racing tonight :thumbs_up:

Its a little bit rushed cause I made it yesterday and the skinpack deadline was today, its similar to his F2. I would have gotten him to post it himself but is forum account is still not activated yet :banghead2:

IPB Image

IPB Image

Myself and Jenny decided to kill off a troublesome Granada in style...(I know the damage is a bit OTT)

[attachmentid=13784]

post-718-1172238577.png

Edited by erik

Got a bit bored and though I'd try something different. I used some old tgas I had, along with some more recent ones. All skins by me except the pink Jag....

[attachmentid=13786]

post-718-1172243790.jpg