Renders

erik

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Any idea how i can get rid of the black at the back so that it looks like other people, cos after all it looks cack like that

when your in max press "8" on the keyboard to bring up this box, then click on the black square, what ever colour you change to willl be the background colour :thumbs_up:

[attachmentid=7817]

post-775-1153748872.jpg

IPB Image

My latest attempt, using Rikard's tutorial.

:o That looks fantastic! one hundred times better than some of your previous renders :thumbs_up: the wheels all look lined up perfect and in contact with the floor, plus of course the texture is no longer "flat" meaning its now got lovely reflections and shadows, defiantly your best render i have seen from you.

Keep up the good work Erik,

PS. I like the touch of the Scottish flags on the number plates ;)

IPB Image

My latest attempt, using Rikard's tutorial.

:o That looks fantastic! one hundred times better than some of your previous renders :thumbs_up: the wheels all look lined up perfect and in contact with the floor, plus of course the texture is no longer "flat" meaning its now got lovely reflections and shadows, defiantly your best render i have seen from you.

Keep up the good work Erik,

PS. I like the touch of the Scottish flags on the number plates ;)

Thanks for the compliments Rikard, that means something coming from someone with your rendering skills. Obviously I will need a bit of practice at doing such renders, but they are already starting to look better than my previous ones.

I must admit though I used the wheels you supplied when you sent me the Anglia 3d file and just changed their size to fit on the Jag.

Thanks for your comment about the number fins, but as you can see I forgot to put numbers on.

Edited by erik

Ryano, not criticising, but I think the proportions of the Granadas on the lorry are a bit out, maybe make them a little bigger?, other than that :thumbs_up:

Edited by erik

My Real life skin of Andrew Blackhall 336

Will get round to renderin it soon.

[attachmentid=7855]

[attachmentid=7856]

[attachmentid=7857]

Martin :thumbup:

post-783-1153869754.png

post-783-1153869780.png

post-783-1153869798.png

My latest renders.

Dan 681 asked me to render a car for him. So here is the results...

[attachmentid=7866]

[attachmentid=7867]

Please comment Constructive comments only.

Martin :thumbup:

post-783-1153921740.jpg

post-783-1153921753.jpg

Edited by martwisely

To get your floor and background all blending in to one without any horizon line, do a quick render, then put the cursor on the edge of the floor colour and hold down the right mouse button. this should bring up the RGB colour numbers. then just change the enviroment background to this colour and hey presto!!!

post-31-1153935002_thumb.jpg

Edited by chops660