Renders

erik

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok the top 4 ( splodge yours would of been included except for the use of the truck, nickM stunning render but it has an unrealesed car still a great render)

in no paticular order.......

[attachmentid=7353]

[attachmentid=7354]

[attachmentid=7355]

[attachmentid=7356]

post-133-1151958957.jpg

post-133-1151958993.jpg

post-133-1151959022.jpg

post-133-1151959061.jpg

bare with me lads its gone to penalties :thumbs_up:

lol im glad im not judging the final 4, i gotta say that I think Calum has made great improvements and has turned out a very respectable render, with all parts in realistic proportion and spacing, and is a big improvement over his earlier renders, so very well done for that, Also I think that Jrusselluk’s damage render looks superb, I especially like the way the rear door come bulging out, great work, and Ernie Jnr's render looks great too, a nice use of darker background and lighter car to make it stand out more and draw your eyes to the car.

Top work all round from everyone, and penalties? I can barley watch! :scared15:

ok here goes THE FINALISTS OF RENDER FACTOR 2006

[attachmentid=7360]

[attachmentid=7361]

ill get MC to post up the winner and his views on this thread.

hope you all enjoyed it, it was harder than i thought to choose two finalists as they are all good renders.

thanks guys its been fun ........now mc has the easy task of choosing a winner :shrug:

post-133-1151960361.jpg

post-133-1151960426.jpg

Would it be possible if some1 posted up a few scenes? For us to download??

Kinda gettin bored of reflective floor. :scared15:

Martin :thumbup:

Edited by martwisely

its not hard, just like my one above i just gave the ground a road surface, made a long box and gave it a brick texture, then put another plane behind it and gave it a grass texture, then aplyed a sky background, had a go with the lighting and then the scene is done

And the winner is..................................... RIKARD :appl::appl:

Stunning render and great detail......................brilliant stuff.

Took me 1 hour to pick the winner. It was that hard.

Both of them are great, but the detail did it for me................altho the driver in ErnieJr's render is also a nice touch, but still there can only be 1 winner...........

All renders entered were great................not just those, but ALL renders are in fact. :thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

Highest respect for you guys who create these stunning renders.............. :appl::appl:

Keep it up guys..........

Btw......You could have ur car on the UK-Dirt website. Just send a email to me with the render and it will be up there in the gallery............hint, hint, hint.

And to Moo...........class act of you to create this competion, to put the price and for asking me to judge. :thumbup:

Thanks guys! :thumbup:

Id like to say a BIG thank you to Micky Moo for starting this competition and offering the very generous prize :thumbup::thumbup: and also a big thank you for MC to help judge the winner. :thumbup::thumbup: It must have been VERY close for it to take a whole hour to judge! so hard luck to Ernie Jnr, it was a really good render :appl:

And again well done for everyone else for having a go and taking part :appl:

:2:

Well done Rikard, having shown your skills with rendering, I think you deserved to win. Hard luck to the rest of the entries, they were all quite good.

I also agree with what Allstar has said above. Renders certainly make a car look alot better than simple screenshots.

Iv tryed to do my best render ever! here it is

Its a render of my mk3 going up the A23 to Wimbledon for the Thursday Night Banger "London Open" meeting this Thursday :thumbup:

[attachmentid=7368]

I tryed for ages to try and get everything as acurate as possible :coffee:

:2:

post-775-1152020573.jpg

Edited by Rikard