Renders

erik

Wow great renders Erik, im impressed, hope you keep this up.

And that Mini looks smart as.

WD lads, Brilliant work :appl:

Sash

Thanks for your kind words. :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:5: Here are some more of my renders, I know this is "bumping" a topic in a way but it saves starting another and cluttering the forum. The first 2 are XJS renders someone asked me to do over MSN. I didn't paint that skin and don't claim to have done so.

IPB Image

IPB Image

The following is a render of a real-life SSC skin I made. Anyone know what to do about the window net? Also, I know the wheels look a bit weird and smallish, but if I put bigger ones on it, it makes it look like a beach buggy :lol:

IPB Image

To get rid of the window net its best to deleate it, to do that you have to (from my memory) right click on the model --> convert to editable poly --> click on the "vertex" button on the right hand side menue, then once youv clicked on that, lots of blue dots will have appeared over the car, then select the blue dots that make up the net and deleate them.

Another way is to select the car, then on the modifier menue select "editable mesh" then click on the "faces" button on the roll-out, then select the faces that make up the net and hit the deleate key.

That should do the trick, if not let me know and il try and explain myself better ;)

To get rid of the window net its best to deleate it, to do that you have to (from my memory) right click on the model --> convert to editable poly --> click on the "vertex" button on the right hand side menue, then once youv clicked on that, lots of blue dots will have appeared over the car, then select the blue dots that make up the net and deleate them.

Another way is to select the car, then on the modifier menue select "editable mesh" then click on the "faces" button on the roll-out, then select the faces that make up the net and hit the deleate key.

That should do the trick, if not let me know and il try and explain myself better ;)

Thanks, I will try that at a later date. :2:

Great to see others learning to use max,including myself....you seem to improve every time you use it and learn something new, plus all the great help on here....

Hope you dont mind me adding my latest attempt....

Vivadave169.... :2:

post-708-1150148641_thumb.jpg

Great to see others learning to use max,including myself....you seem to improve every time you use it and learn something new, plus all the great help on here....

Hope you dont mind me adding my latest attempt....

Vivadave169.... :2:

Anyone can add their renders to this thread who wants to. But thats quite well done, must have taken a while to get it like that. Good use of the trailer and reflective floor. :thumbup:

A skin & render done for Laura Sharp for an MSN "display pic";

IPB Image

A re-creation of my first hit in the Ministox (only my car looks a bit neater & cleaner in the render than IRL);

IPB Image

The minis look great! :thumbup:

The wheels look in a much better position and are to scale, good work Erik! :thumbs_up:

Thanks :thumbup: , although the wheels on mine protrude slightly.

Edited by erik

IPB Image

A re-creation of my first hit in the Ministox (only my car looks a bit neater & cleaner in the render than IRL);

IPB Image

One thing though??

Wheres Chewy at??? i cant see him standin with his yellow flag :rolleyes:

IPB Image

IPB Image

One thing though??

Wheres Chewy at??? i cant see him standin with his yellow flag :rolleyes:

He ran away as he didn't want to hear my moaning about that collision.

And I see your point samson, cheers for pointing that out. :thumbup:

Since damage renders seem to be populer at the moment i made these back in Febuary...... :5:

Here was some prototype screen shots of my Granny skin, crash testing before release in UK Dirt :thumbup:

[attachmentid=6823]

Then my OMS Capri goes in for good measure! :rolleyes:

[attachmentid=6824]

post-775-1150407390.jpg

post-775-1150407406.jpg

Since damage renders seem to be populer at the moment i made these back in Febuary...... :5:

Here was some prototype screen shots of my Granny skin, crash testing before release in UK Dirt :thumbup:

[attachmentid=6823]

Then my OMS Capri goes in for good measure! :rolleyes:

[attachmentid=6824]

Nice work, as you said about my renders, the scale and placing of the wheels look correct. They also look correct in relation to the floor. Keep it up :thumbup:

Dude they look sick...!!

Would you consider doing one for me?

What would you need to do it, like ascreenshot ect?

Just tell me what car it is, send me the skin and tell me what you want to happen in the render :thumbs_up:

i dont recomend towin a trailer with the car on that way, unless the engine is in the back ;)

Its OK Matt, Rikard cheats and fills all his tyres with water for ballast! :rofl:

Edited by mcrew

Hi its a while since i have rendered so i decided tonight to do a render of my anglia here is my first attempt at rendering in a while.

[attachmentid=7017]

[attachmentid=7018]

Martin :thumbup:

post-783-1151104087.jpg

post-783-1151104105.jpg