Renders

erik

zoom in a little closer on them mart so they look bigger but other than that top stuff :thumbup:

You mean like this???

Did this one this morning

I know the car in truck is smaller than i first thought but didnt realise this until finishing the render.

But i have saved it so ill go back to it after and scale it.

[attachmentid=7023]

And did this last night

[attachmentid=7024]

Martin :thumbup:

post-783-1151149405.jpg

post-783-1151149458.jpg

Edited by martwisely

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just about there just trying to get the wheels right first atttempt at wheels

[attachmentid=7034]

and im now on my 7th attempt and heres what i got lol.

[attachmentid=7035]

Martin :thumbup:

post-783-1151186291.jpg

post-783-1151186359.jpg

Nice renders Mart,

Im sure you know but looking at the wheels on the second render the wheels looks a bit squashed, when you use the scale tool make sure that you put the curser in the middel of the triangle thing, so when you scale it up it will all be in proportion. :thumbup:

They look fine in your other renders though so your doing well m8 :appl:

I like this thred, its good seeing all the new tallent from the likes of Mart, Erik coming out :appl::thumbup:

Keep it up and bring us more cool renders :042:

I like this thred, its good seeing all the new tallent from the likes of Mart, Erik coming out :appl::thumbup:

One i did a while ago....

(ignore the typo)

Vivdave169....

Your doing ok Martin. Thanks to Rikard for reffering to my rendering as "talent" :rofl:

And nice render Vivadave, the placing and size of the wheels are good and the car also looks at the right level in relation to the floor. Well done. :thumbup:

Nice renders Mart,

Im sure you know but looking at the wheels on the second render the wheels looks a bit squashed, when you use the scale tool make sure that you put the curser in the middel of the triangle thing, so when you scale it up it will all be in proportion. :thumbup:

They look fine in your other renders though so your doing well m8 :appl:

the wheels arent scaled wrong i think there just rotated towards the bottom more then the top have a look at the model in max the wheels will lean out at the top rather then str8 up or leaning in at the top

rodder

here is my first EVER render, so i thought i wud ask 4 all ur opinions on it plz? this thing took me ages as i couldnt find the correct tga.s and so on, alot of ppl helped me with this, but mainly calum, thx m8 for supplying me the car and wheel tga's, lol :)

post-996-1151341129.jpg

post-996-1151341297.jpg

Edited by n1tr089

Nice 1st render Nemesis, as Rodder says it all looks in proportion, the wheels are symmetrical and in line with the car body, and i can see you have chosen a proper floor, unlike the quicksand some people use :scared15::rofl::thumbup:

:appl:

Nice 1st render Nemesis, as Rodder says it all looks in proportion, the wheels are symmetrical and in line with the car body, and i can see you have chosen a proper floor, unlike the quicksand some people use :scared15::rofl::thumbup:

:appl:

I know what you mean, I've lost alot of cars to the dreaded quicksand. :lol:

That dam quick sand is annoying, caught me out aswell!!

Help im sinking!! :o

[attachmentid=7135]

:thumbup:

Nice render, and well funny. :rofl: