erik

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well here's my latest attempt....

When i add the tga to the wheels it goes wrong like as you can see, any idea's there?

The wheels take the longest to line up imo....

Plus it wont let me save my render in max 7, says its a read only file and cannot be saved....????

Plus how do you make the white floor reflect, in the brazil mode?

Quality looks shoddy too when i have saved it using, print screen and save as jpg in paint shop pro 7????

Cheers too Sparky for his patience with me....

Any pointers or help would be great

Vivadave169.... :2:

post-708-1151777501_thumb.jpg

Edited by vivadave

to vivadave....... 1, your using the wrong tga for the wheels

2, the white floor your using is reflective to make it completely reflective dont add the floor bmp

3, you cant save if you only have the brazil demo version.

calum...great attempts there m8 looking good.

my one and only banger render, done ages ago.

And a couple of on track renders. (not bangers)(and not for the comp) and done a while back but i think there no bad renders so i'll post em up.. lol

post-31-1151930666.jpg

post-31-1151931406_thumb.jpg

post-31-1151931428_thumb.jpg

i noticed the trailor sinkin after i posted the image up. But it took so long to render that i have saved it but ill prob not go back to it. and as for the Van it dont look sinking to me :blink:

mart do a quick scan line render first to check every thing... :thumbs_up: doesnt take long, then when your happy with it, set it going and go and put the kettle on and watch Big Bro... :rofl:

lol cant remember, :shrug: someone will point you in the right direction. its in where you select which renderer you want to use.

I havnt had it installed for a while, after i had to reformat. and i dont want to take a guess. ;)

Here are my 3 renders:

Woka's fantastic car, painted by Woka Snr :2:

[attachmentid=7341]

Heres one of my Granada

[attachmentid=7343]

Here is a Big Crash!!

[attachmentid=7344]

post-775-1151945523.jpg

post-775-1151945694.jpg

post-775-1151946095.jpg

Edited by Rikard

That'll teach you to get in the way of Woka and Woka Snr Rikard. :rolleyes:

Well done mate. :appl:

Now all we need is for John Woka to come charging into the side of my car with a full speed t-bone :rofl::thumbs_up:

Edited by Rikard

well great guys make it hard for me wont you :banghead2:

ok i am going to choose 2 finalists who are going to be judged by the one and only MC, who has taken time out to to judge this comp so a big thanks to him.

good luck to those that i choose to the final ( feels like X factor ) think you've all done well.