Renders

erik

What i meant to say Was monster trucks. but trust you to pick that mistake out?

Is that your new job on the forum pick out peoples spelling mistakes?? :banghead2:

Edited by martwisely

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What i meant to say Was monster trucks. but trust you to pick that mistake out?

That your new job on the forum pick out peoples spelling mistakes?? :banghead2:

Well that mistake detracts from the meaning of your statement.

lol it is a bit jacked up at the back ;) looks good part from that though :thumbs_up: and nice render tilly :thumbup:

Cheers. :thumbup:

he said nice render Tilly lol :scared15: ta m8

He said "......and nice render Tilly"

tilly how did you get engine i want a still saw :thumbs_up: lol

You can find lots of free models avaible on the internet, just search for them in Google, there are hundreds! :thumbup:

Great render Tilly :appl:

Edited by Rikard

my computer is kinda burgered at the moment, but when i get max re-installed and working again i am in the middle of building a house to go in the scene next to my garage, its taken a while but i hope it will be worth it :thumbup:

theres loads on the net y dont u just download 1 lol

cause its cheating!! lol

plus when i look at it in the render i can look at it and say "i made all that" :rolleyes:

Il probably download some trees though, to put in the garden as i can't make trees, i tried before and they looked like deformed sticks :rofl:

It has become clear to me that no-one seems to know what was causing the problem I had with 3ds Max 7 and having tired of waiting, I installed 3ds Max 8 today and have done the following renders of my U2l car (the skin was kinda rushed...well not so much rushed as "och I can't be bothered...");

IPB Image

IPB Image

Also, my first attempt at a damage render.....

IPB Image

Thanks all, the damage one was kinda rushed, I will get a better one done at some point :thumbup:

it takes time to get used to making them look real but if u look at a photo of the car ur useing damaged base it on that and its eaiser.

and aub nice skin :thumbup: