erik

Very nice gary looks just like the real thing :appl:

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My new ATR car. And Walker u eva thought it might not be the league thats poo. As you will have noitced that the smell has followed you. So maybe check *downunder*. :shrug:

Looks like I cant say my opinion about a other league :shrug:

Oh Nice car as well ;)

Renders of my new car :coffee:

Cheers to martin 379 (MI DESIGNS)

post-1142-1194996527.jpg

post-1142-1194996555.jpg

Edited by walker

Guest Ministock 618

My new ATR car. And Walker u eva thought it might not be the league thats poo. As you will have noitced that the smell has followed you. So maybe check *downunder*. :shrug:

what a skin :o:o:o

Nice 1 :thumbup:

heres my brothers FNB WF car.. painted by him decals Zarky and renders sibbs....

[attachmentid=20953]

this 1 is using the garage sence...

[attachmentid=20954]

and also i had 2 post this this is his MNB unlim car.... painted and signed by him and render erik..

[attachmentid=20955]

[attachmentid=20956]

from my brother, cheers 4 renders lads and also zarky for the decals.

cheers Gary#131

post-1854-1195172659_thumb.jpg

post-1854-1195172771.jpg

post-1854-1195172834.jpg

post-1854-1195172848.jpg

heres my brothers FNB WF car.. painted by him decals Zarky and renders sibbs....

Is it my eys, or are the decals on the granny too ' pixellated', if theres such a word. They look very square and blocky around the outskirts.

And the car details have all completely diasapeared :shrug:

Not slating anyones efforts, just pointing out the obvious...call it constructive obervations of a neutral variaty. :rofl:

Is it my eys, or are the decals on the granny too ' pixellated', if theres such a word. They look very square and blocky around the outskirts.

And the car details have all completely diasapeared :shrug:

Not slating anyones efforts, just pointing out the obvious...call it constructive obervations of a neutral variaty. :rofl:

In other words you mean tear the keyboard and mouse from your pc and stop making skins before my eyes bleed :blink: