Renders

erik

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here's an idea Personal messaging. Here's a better idea Grow up! Post renders under the render topic wonderful invention.. Slag each other off on msn. Keep comments to you're self unless constructive, But most of you get over you're self take a step back and look at you're own skins before slagging others off!

Hate it slate it i don't care.

cheers

xxxx

Nice effort Leech, stands out a mile compared to your usual low prep'd skins imo. But few things that could be improved are checks on bonnet and bonnet bulge "really need to be lined and sized up better. The number edges have become jaggy due to you shear'd it in photo shop (or rough picture cut) try using your masking tool to get nice edge and straighten/sharpen them up. As of your signs on average GREAT base to build on, just dont go back down the easy route of asking/collecting decals up and using(abusing them).

here my lastest F2 before any says you done that quick ive been working on it for nearly 5 days now.. and this is this not 100% complete... Comments Welcome!.. also just like to say only used LHF Convectrabase font once o that was on BB.

Bit Late But................................. All day you asked me for advice on a Bingley Sign, you spent 5 days making a Happy Meal toy for Mc Donalds?

Edited by Lee618