• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Snakey!

I raced a red and white car once!

How dare you copy my copyrighted colours! The flippin cheek of it! :rolleyes:

Brad, its not like youve actualy gone out of your way and MADE a roof-fin OR made yer own font, all youve done is slapped some writing and numbers on a fin in a style, which even Ive done on the odd occasion in the past, maybe I should pointlessly winge on that youve copied my idea? :shrug:

I can see why Rodder used to get so hacked off at morons copy/pasting his signs or fonts as he actualy sat there for hours churning them out, but why some gimp soils his nappy and spits his dummy over the style in which something has been painted.......jeezuz christ, GROW UP!

Ive got a font, that if you run the warp brush along the bottom of it looks exactly the same! :shrug:

Sounds like you need to get onto Linotype Font finder and sue THEM for copyright infrigment!

Either that, or its time to open up a big can of

STFU!

Edited by crewie

The font that the writings in was actually created by me....

dont take credit for other peoples work :banghead2:

since i was one of the first people to get the font which was created by rodder! so dont sit there and said you made it when you clearly didnt! :3:

Edited by wee dode

""morons copy/pasting his signs or fonts as he actualy sat there for hours churning them out""

thats the biggest load o b*#@#* iv ever read,

not nocking rodders paint skills

but some of the stuff rodders suposedly made, he actually got from dan klyn

wich is what he told me, when he asked me to turn "rodders" it into a font for him,

so sitting ther for hours is kind of a lie

bozz numbers another example, bozz did make the decal sheet but looks very similar to sommit brian evans did on wainmans car in 96,

the point is somwhere along the lines sombody copies somthing they've seen, if they didnt give it out, wouldnt be a prob

strait copying a sign of sombody eleses skin is just a joke tbh thats were the real isue is

but bitching about sombody using a similar font is pointless, it jus shows you up as little spoilt kiddies

Edited by demonstone

well u can use it but it would be nice if i was asked first :unsure:

Seriously just shut up, always the same now with the bitching. How could you be 100% sure its your pic? I bet theres hunders of people that have the same pic sane angle ect. Can't we just get back to what the topics about and stop the bitching?

well u can use it but it would be nice if i was asked first :unsure:

Seriously just shut up, always the same now with the bitching. How could you be 100% sure its your pic? I bet theres hunders of people that have the same pic sane angle ect. Can't we just get back to what the topics about and stop the bitching?

it might not be your pic since it might be a tenth of a inch higher and a tenth of a inch to the right for all you know :scared15::rofl: