Renders

erik

i have a slight problem

erik sent me this reflective floor and when i drag a tga to the hiab, wheels etc it changes, so like put the tga n the fornt wheel then put it on the back and the front one disapears.

donno whats wrong with the wheels on the hiab what your talking about but good render part from that mate :thumbs_up:

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have been trying different things with the Brazil (Rio) plugin (Is this the right one?) and came up with this (using Kruiz's excellent Carl Pickering skin). Can anyone suggest how I could improve these renders? Also, the image size is limited to 512x384, and it says Brazil does not support anything bigger. Is there a way to remedy this?

post-718-1159991697.png

Edited by erik

The best way to move the camera about is to do the following (you will need a mouse with a roller wheel)

Press and hold down the roller wheel + press and hold the left hand side Alt key, then move the mouse around and it will move the camera, simple as that, also to zoom in and out roll the mouse roller wheel up and down, but to zoom in and out more "smoothly" you can press and hold the right hand side "Alt" key, press and hold down the roller wheel and push the mouse forward or backwards.

Give it a go if you havn't already :thumbs_up:

The best way to move the camera about is to do the following (you will need a mouse with a roller wheel)

Press and hold down the roller wheel + press and hold the left hand side Alt key, then move the mouse around and it will move the camera, simple as that, also to zoom in and out roll the mouse roller wheel up and down, but to zoom in and out more "smoothly" you can press and hold the right hand side "Alt" key, press and hold down the roller wheel and push the mouse forward or backwards.

Give it a go if you havn't already :thumbs_up:

Thanks, will give it a go tomorrow. I have a mouse with a roller wheel and I use the roller wheel quite alot.

Yea that alt zooming and rotating really helps!

Heres my latest render with wheels and lighting effects with the help of Rikard and his ace tutorials:

IPB Image

The wheels do like kinda silly with no skin on em but I'll sort that out when I know how to ;)

Nice one racingteamveenstra.

Here is an F1 render I did for Kruiz. I have kinda given up with Brazil, but the Alt zooming and rotating helped :thumbup:

[attachmentid=9857]

post-718-1160144559.png

Nice one racingteamveenstra.

Here is an F1 render I did for Kruiz. I have kinda given up with Brazil, but the Alt zooming and rotating helped :thumbup:

[attachmentid=9857]

Mint render of the golf :thumbup:

Eric that is way to far zoomed in a the wheels are still to bog mate.