Van Banger ....... So far

Finally I may have a reason to finish the sherpa I started years ago!

Looking good, keep it up guys :appl:

Thanks all for comments, and Nick if u dont have time/cant be bothered send it over :)

Is there a complete modelling tutorial anywhere? I wouldn't mind giving it a go if there is.

This is a fantastic book.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0...1590709-9284655

If you're genuinley serious, go buy it, and stop asking silly (unrelated thread) questions on here before even trying yourself.

Van looks brilliant, :appl: can you make the damage so that the doors hang off!

EDIT - Forgot the link, lol

Edited by splinter

Is there a complete modelling tutorial anywhere? I wouldn't mind giving it a go if there is.

This is a fantastic book.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0...1590709-9284655

If you're genuinley serious, go buy it, and stop asking silly (unrelated thread) questions on here before even trying yourself.

Van looks brilliant, :appl: can you make the damage so that the doors hang off!

EDIT - Forgot the link, lol

WTF is this? "Have a dig at Erik day" (which is every day for Chewy).

First you try and call me a sheepshagger then accuse me of asking silly and irrelevant questions? Stop. I'm sure there are plenty of other Scotsmen on here you can harass.

Edited by erik

First you try and call me a sheepshagger then accuse me of asking silly and irrelevant questions? Stop. I'm sure there are plenty of other Scotsmen on here you can harass.

Yes there is other scotsmen we can harass but from time to time we get bored of the same old fat and bald jokes for prydie ;)

Yes there is other scotsmen we can harass but from time to time we get bored of the same old fat and bald jokes for prydie ;)

What about Chewy? You should be able to come up with plenty jokes about him.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..