yarmouth

easy m8,swaffham old was made cause it was a gr8 banger track and the man that did it is a banger fan,when has yarmouth been one of the best banger tracks :scared15:

I've been to Yarmouth a few times, and I have never seen proper bangers there, only "Rookie Bangers", which are crap (sorry Sash). Yarmouth? Top banger track? Yeah Right. :3:

Edited by erik

Guest Trash

Hang on a minute chaps, nowhere in the original post did he state that it's a top banger track but both replies are suggesting it wasn't.

Well, I have been to a shedload of proper banger meetings at Yarmouth in the 90's before all this rookie crap started and you won't find a harder banger track in the country, believe me.

Hang on a minute chaps, nowhere in the original post did he state that it's a top banger track but both replies are suggesting it wasn't.

Well, I have been to a shedload of proper banger meetings at Yarmouth in the 90's before all this rookie crap started and you won't find a harder banger track in the country, believe me.

I suppose your right. Yeah, you won't find a more unsafe track in the country either.

Guest Trash
I suppose your right. Yeah, you won't find a more unsafe track in the country either.

Pardon?

How do you work that one out then Einstein? Been to every track have we? I have 57 tracks under my belt, how many have you been to and inspected for safety?

How do you work that one out then Einstein? Been to every track have we? I have 57 tracks under my belt, how many have you been to and inspected for safety?

Well, have you found a less safe track than yarmouth? I'm not talking about grass bangers etc, but a stock car track less safe?

What ? Eric 1 minute u say yarmouth is an un safe track then u say, (well have you found a less safe track than yarmouth) emplying that yarmouth is th safest track ever!

what to make ue mind up m8 :banghead2:

Edited by nemesis

What ? Eric 1 minute u say yarmouth is an un safe track then u say, (well have you found a less safe track than yarmouth) emplying that yarmouth is th safest track ever!

what to make ue mind up m8 :banghead2:

How "Have you ever found a less safe track than Yarmouth" implies that Yarmouth is the safest track ever I have no idea. That doesn't make sense. :banghead2:

Edited by erik

I don't know about you lot, but swaffham is a really fun track to drive around and there isn't a massive difference between Yarmouth and Swaffham anyway i don't think so this argument is pointless.

Guest Trash

I can name you a lot of tracks that I think are less safe than Yarmouth but I won't as they are all safe enough anyway.

Maybe you can tell us why Yarmouth is unsafe then Eric as I can't think of any reasons and to be honest, think you are talking a load of old guff as usual.

Guest Scrapman53

this argument is pointless.

always good fun to read though :rofl::thumbup:

Just need Sparky to make a coment and it will be perfect ;)

Is he still here?

I can name you a lot of tracks that I think are less safe than Yarmouth but I won't as they are all safe enough anyway.

Maybe you can tell us why Yarmouth is unsafe then Eric as I can't think of any reasons and to be honest, think you are talking a load of old guff as usual.

ITS ERIK. And Yarmouth is unsafe as there are only a few fire extinguishers in the middle and the marshalls won't use them. And also they just let the racing continue, regardless of cars spinning out etc. At Crimond, I think every marshall has a fire extinguisher next to him and there is a big one in the middle and they stop the race when a car spins out or rolls.

they stop the race when a car spins out or rolls.

Erik :banghead2: they dont stop the race if a car spins out :blink: they only stop it if the car is in a dangerous spot or if the car is on its roof or if driver is hurt.

Martin :coffee:

Edited by martwisely

Why would you stop a race because of a spun out car? :blink:

Or when a car rolls. Why would you stop the race? Incase another car hits it head on or something, hardly rocket science.

Ok ok I meant when a car is in a dangerous spot, sorry for not making this clear.

Edited by erik

Guest Trash

ITS ERIK. And Yarmouth is unsafe as there are only a few fire extinguishers in the middle and the marshalls won't use them. And also they just let the racing continue, regardless of cars spinning out etc. At Crimond, I think every marshall has a fire extinguisher next to him and there is a big one in the middle and they stop the race when a car spins out or rolls.

Errrrrrrrr, Yarmouth has one of the better firefighting systems going if you actually looked.

They have the extinguishers they need on the centre and on the outside of the track are hose systems plumbed into the mains water which can be used quickly.

As for cars spinning out and getting the race stopped, well you may be used to awful things like that happening at Cowdenbeath but we prefer our racing to flow, it's Stock Cars not Grand Prix racing and part of Stock Cars is avoiding accidents.

As for cars rolling over, then a yellow or red flag is shown if the car is in a dangerous place, but at Yarmouth if it happened on the centre and a marshal can get to it safely then there is no need to show a flag and disrupt the race.

How all this makes the track unsafe I will never know....your next point please Eric.

this argument is pointless.

always good fun to read though :rofl::thumbup:

Just need Sparky to make a coment and it will be perfect ;)

Is he still here?

It says he was online today, at the bottom of the home page so i assume so.

Lo all i have raced round yarmo in a banger and a hotrod and i dont think the track is any worse or better than any where else imo.

If you mean the fencing then yes they do hurt if you hit a post but you dont have to race there its your choice!!

I actually like going to the outside there in my rod as its a great feeling if you make it round on a very small and tight track.

I raced at yarmo about 2 weeks ago and there was a big pile up in the rods at the end of the straight and the flags were out straight away and all other cars stopped.

As for the flags going out all the time i agree with trash the less flags the better, nothing worse than stopping the race then the car that was in way then pulls clear, flags should be used if a driver is in trouble or a car is stuck on the racing line.

just my view

Why would you stop a race because of a spun out car? :blink:

Why would you stop the race? Incase another car hits it head on or something, hardly rocket science.

hit head on, so what? poo happens its all part of racing,

I hear my name was mentioned. EriC/EriK whatever you really do talk some rubbish.

cheers

sparky

:rofl::rofl: way to go you tell them what real rubbish is, hang on we can look at all your posts and we can see for ourselves :banghead2:

question for the admin, why is Sparky still allowed on here? this forum is by ukdirt racers for ukdirt racers!

I hear my name was mentioned. EriC/EriK whatever you really do talk some rubbish.

cheers

sparky

Judging by the reactions of other posters, thats the pot calling the kettle black.

Hmmm, I wonder how many others would be gone if you got rid of all the folk that didn't race. Away and bile yer heed and gie us peace from you're constant rubbish patter wanting rid of me. Go to another forum if you do not want me to post :thumbup:

cheers

sparky

ps. ERIK, do you race in ukdirt at all in any of the leagues or have payed to race??

Hmmm, I wonder how many others would be gone if you got rid of all the folk that didn't race. Away and bile yer heed and gie us peace from you're constant rubbish patter wanting rid of me. Go to another forum if you do not want me to post :thumbup:

cheers

sparky

ps. ERIK, do you race in ukdirt at all in any of the leagues or have payed to race??

Another well constructed post Sparkmeister and Erik you dont have to try and emulate Sparky

cheers

sparky

No, I don't do Ukdirt. The reason being I do free leagues such as Martin's one and BWS and don't have time to do Ukdirt aswell.

in reply to THE ORIGINAl post, not the arguement(has anyone read the original) yarmo has had its share of big ones, non more so than the beach bash last sep/oct, anyone seen the vid? however it is a lot like swaffham-big air posting

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..