Track Scene

Sparky961

Since nobody would send me their track scene, I was subjected to having to make my own which I have tweaked and tweaked for a while until I came up with this which I am pretty proud of. Comments on what I could improve on would be appreaciated.

cheers

sparky

post-103-1148729955.jpg

Since nobody would send me their track scene, I was subjected to having to make my own which I have tweaked and tweaked for a while until I came up with this which I am pretty proud of. Comments on what I could improve on would be appreaciated.

cheers

sparky

You could add some spectators & spectator cars behind the catchfence, inner tyres on the grass would be good to fill the foreground. A couple of marshall's and fire extinguishers. PA system. Just lots of little detail, would make it look pretty realistic.

I don't want to 'subject' you to anything, but a possible improvement could be adding shadows underneath the cars?

Cheers MoR

cheers

sparky

Can get swaffham from Nicks site? anyhow looks great :thumbs_up:

The textures are from arena, but I made the mesh from scratch. i will look into adding those details you mentioned splinter. Thank you for pointing that out MoR, The shadows I will need to add in via photoshop afterwards as the renders for some reason don't show up any shadows.

cheers

sparky

Im making a track scean aswell, not quite like yours,

its not quite finished yet but here it is ;)

[attachmentid=6599]

:thumbup:

Edit: I didn't make the track, its Nick's Swaffham track i downloaded from his great web site :2:

post-775-1149260624.jpg

Edited by Rikard

Hi lads, I have made a new track scene, this time it is for brazil and I am particularly proud of these once they have been photoshopped slightly.

cheers

sparky

thats brilliant wd :thumbs_up:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..