Boogie & Rodder Fabrications!

hotrod331

I said wonder what you will come out with next, then that comes up, :appl: absolutly supurb.

Wonder what you will come with next??? #COFF 740 ESTATE COFF#

Sash :thumbs_up:

love the dodge :appl::appl: #COFF 740 ESTATE COFF# sash a v8 p6 would be so much better :thumbup:

cheers

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said wonder what you will come out with next, then that comes up, :appl: absolutly supurb.

v8 p6 would be so much better :thumbup:

cheers

Maybe, I thought the P6 in Practical Classics this month looked good.

hi all what would u like to see made next out of a mk4 zodiac hearse or a triumph acclaim i think i know which one will win lol but maybe bilge would be better over to you guys lol!

both lol. send me the dolly please m8 so i can get it ready for beech memorial as well. cheers, damo. :2:

v8 p6 would be so much better :thumbup:

cheers

Maybe, I thought the P6 in Practical Classics this month looked good.

Would look better wrapped round a post at wimbo

right ive eventually got so sick of mapping for tonight that my eyes have fallen out of my skull but heres what it looks like now only gotta map the inner fin other side of fin and the insides,seat and cage all the rest is done :king:

nite nite rodder

post-517-1150770576.jpg

post-517-1150770604.jpg

Looks really great mate!! :appl:

and you made it sooo fast aswell! I saw your post the other day when u said u were starting it, and that was yesterday! :o

Do you live in 3D Max? :rofl:

Top dedication mate, somthing to be proud of :thumbup::appl:

Yer same here, mayby it could all be realeased in updates, and with the update comes the templates :)

Make you own templater for it, get a 512x512 image and then paint it in multi coloured boxes with different numbered on boxes you soon find out where outline of panals are on template.

Yer same here, mayby it could all be realeased in updates, and with the update comes the templates :)

Make you own templater for it, get a 512x512 image and then paint it in multi coloured boxes with different numbered on boxes you soon find out where outline of panals are on template.

All the hard work of mapping it and making a template for it has already been done, you's be stupid to do go through all that, best just wait for the templates to be offically released when the time is right :thumbs_up:

Great cars lads. Wonder what will be next ?? ;)

#COFF#740ESTATE#COF

If YOU want it that much, get max and bloody build it YOURSELF!

Alrite marc, calm down, they know i am joking, the last thing on their list is to listen to folks like me, beg and beg and beg to do a BLODDY car. You need to drop all the sarcy coments and leave others to post what they like without them worrying about ppl like you making nasty coments about them.

This isnt the 1st time that you have made a comment about a post of mine.

In future maybe you should forget about yourself for once and think about other peoples feelings.

Sash

P.S sorry Rodder and Boogie for the outbreak.

Edited by Kev149

#COFF#740ESTATE#COF

If you can get some decent pictures of one, and by that i mean of the sides, front, rear, idealy a birds eye view of the bonnet without any bumpers on it and with plain paint then i may think about making one.

BUT

I would be very pleased if you could get banger pictures of a Vauxhall Omega, cause i would like to make one of them aswell, thats once iv finished smashing up my van first :coffee:

#COFF#740ESTATE#COF

Alrite marc, calm down FFS, they know i am joking, the last thing on their list is to listen to folks like me, beg and beg and beg to do a BLODDY car. You need to drop all the sarcy coments and leave others to post what they like without them worrying about ppl like you making nasty coments about them.

This isnt the 1st time that you have made a comment about a post of mine.

In future maybe you should forget about yourself for once and think about other peoples feelings.

Sash

P.S sorry Rodder and Boogie for the outbreak.

If you know the last thing on their minds is to listen to you, why keep going on about it??

Sarcy comments? I wern't being sarcy at all, I was bored with reading you posting 'make this for me' every other post!

I'm sure nobody is worried about me making 'nasty comments' about them or what they post, I only ever abuse Erik, and he's know I'm only joking cos he returns it on msn!!

As for your last comment, can i reffer you to a comment you made on ovalchat forum today???

If you can get some decent pictures of one, and by that i mean of the sides, front, rear, idealy a birds eye view of the bonnet without any bumpers on it and with plain paint then i may think about making one.

BUT

I would be very pleased if you could get banger pictures of a Vauxhall Omega, cause i would like to make one of them aswell, thats once iv finished smashing up my van first :coffee:

I can definatly get you the 740 Estate pics, as mum mum drives the 960 estate, near along the lines, and i might be able to get you the omega aswel.

Sash

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..