On-Line

Both Jolt Servers (Jolt 1 & Jolt 2) run 24/7

And in each mod you can create your own server, find out your IP, tell everyone, then go into a mod, eg Banger Heat then go

Multi Player --> Select your car ---> Click Create --> give your server a name, if you leave the password box empty then you won't need a password ---> click ok then your server is up and running, then people can join and race!! :5:

Rikard :thumbup:

Edited by Rikard

Rikard thanks for replying!

On connecting to server 1 or 2, it says "waiting for reply" and then times out ?

also when creating a server on UK Dirt, Brisca heat or Nascar heat a server page appears but no indication on how to race ie: race, start, go race etc.

Any help would be great.

Cheers

Dave

Rikard thanks for replying!

On connecting to server 1 or 2, it says "waiting for reply" and then times out ?

also when creating a server on UK Dirt, Brisca heat or Nascar heat a server page appears but no indication on how to race ie: race, start, go race etc.

Any help would be great.

Cheers

Dave

I'm not sure myself on how to crack the waiting for reply problem, (maybe Rikard does), but you can't click go race until there is 2 or more drivers in the server at any one time.

• 1 month later...

Yo,

Thanks for the Help up & running, just need to sort chat out!

Take it easy

Dave

:2:

i'm just getting waiting for reply and then nothing happening too. I'm booked for my first meeting tonight and would really like to sort this out - any help would be really appreciated (firewall already turned off etc)

Yo,

Take it easy

Dave

i'm just getting waiting for reply and then nothing happening too. I'm booked for my first meeting tonight and would really like to sort this out - any help would be really appreciated (firewall already turned off etc)

Sometimes there is a bug, when it says waiting for reply after a few seconds click cancel, then usually the server appears :thumbs_up:

Yo,

Take it easy

Dave

Sometimes there is a bug, when it says waiting for reply after a few seconds click cancel, then usually the server appears :thumbs_up:

many thanks for the super quick reply rickard. that didn't work unfortunately - however, i removed the ":0" from the end of the IP address and then it allowed me in. am i right in saying that i can't actually practice without others there? thanksd again for your help.

Yo,

Take it easy

Dave

many thanks for the super quick reply rickard. that didn't work unfortunately - however, i removed the ":0" from the end of the IP address and then it allowed me in. am i right in saying that i can't actually practice without others there? thanksd again for your help.

You can't race on your own, but if there are 2 or more people then then the raceing can begin! :5:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..