Account Activation

Can a admin-member from UKdirt tell me what i need to do to get my Account completed and activated? I allready registered in nov.2005 under the accountname peterNL.

I would like to complete registration (if not complete yet) and pay the Jolt-fee so that i can start racing (i don't have any information where to send the money end how much exactly).

Gr,

Peter.

I had forwarded your details to MC when you contacted UK Dirt previously, in order to re-open your account with UK Dirt.

He will inturn get in touch with you, when he is able, then informing you what you have to do next.

Can a admin-member from UKdirt tell me what i need to do to get my Account completed and activated? I allready registered in nov.2005 under the accountname peterNL.

I would like to complete registration (if not complete yet) and pay the Jolt-fee so that i can start racing (i don't have any information where to send the money end how much exactly).

Gr,

Peter.

I need ur full adress & postcode m8...............U havent filled it out back then.

PM or email ur adress & postcode to me and ur account will be completed and activated.

I will let u know the payment-details then.

Maverick..............postman fell asleep ???..............LOL

Everything is ok now, i just payed up the full fee via Paypal.

If you would be kind enough to delete a registration i made also a long time ago.

Account name is 'the drifter' (has the nr 162 registered in F1 & F2)

registered to email-adres: plieshout@hotmail.com

You'll see that the same adres is used as in my other account 'peterNL'

Gr,

Peter.

Everything is ok now, i just payed up the full fee via Paypal.

If you would be kind enough to delete a registration i made also a long time ago.

Account name is 'the drifter' (has the nr 162 registered in F1 & F2)

registered to email-adres: plieshout@hotmail.com

You'll see that the same adres is used as in my other account 'peterNL'

Gr,

Peter.

Ur account has been set to paid member.

Ur old account has been deleted and the 2 registrations in F1 & F2 have also been deleted.