scruffy paint effect!

n1tr089

does any1 kno how i can do a 'scruffy paint effect' for my cars when im painting a skin? like on the gladiators cars!!!(in attachment, i dnt want a glads car, just the scruffy effect it has lol, my skin is different colours)

all help is much appreciated,

n1tr089 :)

soz bout double post, it wouldnt let me edit :)

Does any1 ave any idea wot im on about????

like i sed above,

all help is much apreciated,

n1tr089 :P

post-996-1151092144.jpg

The writing is easy, just use the airbrush option in your paint package. Just take your time whilst writing, otherwise it just looks too rough.

sorry if i was misunderstanding, but i meant the whole paint job, i want it 2 look like its reli scruffy and rotten in places n'all dat, not the writing!

thx,

n1tr089 :D

by the way im using psp7, not photoshop

Edited by n1tr089

i already tried that kruiz, i cnt get it right, but thx anyway!

thx for help guys, feel free 2 post up more ideas that cud help me, lol :P

many thanks,

n1tr089 :)

Edited by n1tr089

To make it look rotten, select the smallest size tip for your airbrush, select black or brown paint, then zoom in real close, and randomly pick wing/door gaps, bonnet and boot edges etc , and paint in larger gaps holes etc.

I tried this on an oztin, using black paint, and it looked pretty ok from a distance.

To make it look rotten, select the smallest size tip for your airbrush, select black or brown paint, then zoom in real close, and randomly pick wing/door gaps, bonnet and boot edges etc , and paint in larger gaps holes etc.

I tried this on an oztin, using black paint, and it looked pretty ok from a distance.

thx 4 all da help ppl but i figured it out, lol, all i had 2 do was click EFFECTS>EDGE>ENHANCE MORE

like i just sed, all ur help was much appreciated! :thumbup:

i thought i would add a bit of mud 4 effects :rofl: !!!!!

post-996-1151108591.jpg

Edited by n1tr089

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..