Uploads look different ?

:unsure: Finished all my skins ready to "upload" to you two weeks ago just before going on holiday only to find .....SHOCK, HORROR.....the site had gone down.

Back home now only to find Upload site looks different ?

I assume "Banger" = Nationals ? But somewhat confused with Unlimited class1 and then class 2 ?

Thought there was just one unlimited class ?

Then there`s no "Farina" (A60) upload and no "F1200" (Anglia) upload, sure there used to be ?

Will await reply before attemting uploads.

Lastly how long will it take to use them and can I still use Novice skins in the meantime ?

;)

Regards Biffo720

:thumbup: AH-HA ! Think I`ve cracked it after looking at the future Banger fixtures.

Just like the Dinosaurs the F1200 don`t seem to be around anymore and looks like the Unlimited class 1 and class 2 is to do with this 1st tex number, second tex number thingybob regarding using different cars for Nationals and unlimited (which I`m not). Also Pre 68 `s and A60 for me are the same so I`m just off to Mash all me zip files through the Upload tube and hope for the best... :rolleyes:

Cya

Biffo720

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..