Me Again

Dazza290

i Have a Nvidia GeForce FX 5200 256mbDDR pci Graphics card, but i have lost the install cd for it, would i have to contact Nvidia about a replacement or is it possible for someone to send me the file. (I dont see this as illegal as I only want the install pack, without the card whats the point in the install pack) however if any of admin arent happy with this request i will edit my post.

Whats best to do

Cheers in advance

Dazza

Ive got the drivers its just, it recmmends that you install the software before putting the card in, and as i didnt read the insructions scared15.gif i done it the wrong way round, so to get it to work i would have to uninstall it, take the card out, install it put the card back in and technically it should work.

It says its running on the Graphics card properly, but the graphics havent improved on the onboard graphics, if anything it has made it worse banghead2.gif

So im not sure what to do! shrug.gif

Cheers for info though

Dazza

Ive only put the 256mb card in, the onboard graphics isnt a card is it?

And the Onboard is disabled, almost first thing i done when i put the card in.

Si im still miffed

Dazza

7979[/snapback]

I haven't used an installation CD for a graphics card in years.

Go to the website of whoever made your card and download the software from there, if you don't want to use generic nvidia drivers.

When you've downloaded the software/drivers, just run the setup and see if that'll update your drivers for you. If not, you can choose to update the drivers for your graphics card from the display properties.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..