the track kollum

who can make the track of dirt track kollum

small job for bangers and long job for f1 f2 hotrod :shrug:

it we have a complete beautiful job ourselves on have driven

there in the June ears class on the long job on the short job for the

rodeo and bangers come complete large clappers :2:

IPB Image

• 2 weeks later...

kruiz as hd and I nou once well photograph \ \ \ s make long end enzo of the job all turnings then do you nevertheless approximately 2 months??

If Godfather and i are gonna take some good pictures of the track it wont take 2 years ?

kruiz as hd and I nou once well photograph \ \ \ s make long end enzo of the job all turnings then do you nevertheless approximately 2 months??

If Godfather and i are gonna take some good pictures of the track it wont take 2 years ?

I never said 2 years, i said 2 months, its still a long time and its unlikely that anyone will be able to. I was making sure you knew how long it took to model a track as not many people request a track to be built. Just so you knew why you weren't getting any replies, its not that people are ignoring you they just haven't got enough time to make a track for you.

Kruiz

I think whats hard for alot of new people to understand because they don't understand the processes involved in making a model for heat, is the amount of time that it takes. Modelling with 3DS Max is very hard if you are going to do the job properly, and the model is just half of the work, compared to getting it all ready for game/getting all the textures sorted.

I have not yet took the leap to model a track because i know there's alot to learn and time is something im short of. However, this applies to cars aswell; if/when i make a track i can assure you it will only be one that i take an immediate interest in. It takes such a long time, and if you have no interest in what your model, then it wont be enjoyable and you won't put your heart into it.

My gut feeling is that the track Kollum will never be made unless someone picks it up who has a big interest in the track, or you yourself spend some time to learn how to model.

Hope this explains why your not getting the response you was hoping for. :thumbs_up:

MoR's reply is spot on.

If anyone has a very good knowledge of 3d max and fancies trying to make a track I'm always happy to assist in any way I can but if you don't know your edge from your vertex or your loft from your extrude don't even think about trying to make a track until you've mastered more max tools.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..