Just curious

S-C337

To my knowledge, and Im sure I might get corrected on this, there have been 3 Female racers in UKDirt.

Tugs#647 probably being the most well known, used to race F1 and F2 mainly and got to blue in F2 I think.

Sassy#254 and BallBreaker#695 used to do bangers mainly.

All 3 as far as I know, no longer race with us.

and that concludes the stats for today ;)

Cheers

Grasser#233

Edited by Grasser233

another question lol:

how long do you recon UK Dirt will continue for and still be populer? any idea like 2 more years? 5 more? maby ten? or maby long like 50! and we will be the people who were the "orignals" lol

and rikard when youre 68 you can look down on the young guns and say in 2006 i won a render compition lol :thumbup:

We will be racing Mk2 Granny's in the UKDirt Pre '88 open :rofl:

and old, rare and exotic Bluebirds and Caviliers :thumbup:

and rikard when youre 68 you can look down on the young guns and say in 2006 i won a render compition lol :thumbup:

We will be racing Mk2 Granny's in the UKDirt Pre '88 open :rofl:

and old, rare and exotic Bluebirds and Caviliers :thumbup:

Not to mention metro's! :5:

Here goes a similar but harder question... how many people have raced in UKDirt since it first began? All formulas, past and present :scared15::shrug:

Ive raced ukdirt rods since they started, 2002 or 2003 it was, albertz was also the only 'orignal' of that mod left who still raced regulary in the days when skeet was head admin etc lol, not sure who the orignals are in any other mods

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..