R-factor

tilly

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

not a fan of rods, but they look class would be even better with bangers and F1's. keep up the cracking work :appl:

Page 4 of this post has pics of F1's but those photos are old. Maybe the F1 master could share some new ones... :)

Edited by freew67

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I was a bit skeptical about this taking over from Nascar HEAT but now I built myself a beasty new PC:

AMD Athlon 3200+ 2.0Ghz, overclocked at 2.4Ghz

ATI Radeon Sapphire X1600 PRO 512MB PCI-E

CRUCIAL 1GB DDR PC3200 400MHz RAM

Asus A8R-MVP Skt939 Xpress 200 crossfire PCI-E SATA ATX Motherboard

I say bring it on :thumbup:

I don't know if this has been said before and going through all the posts to find out :rofl: but what will the damage physics be like in this game? Will they be anything like SOD? (Yes I'm able to play it on me new PC :king: ) SOD damage physics are cool but can be very random and glitchy. Like sometimes I can be doing 5MPH into the back of a car and the back end all starts to fall off and crumple yet when I hit it a speeds over 100MPH it most of the time does very little noticeable or nothing :shrug:

We have made a ton of progress on the Rods and F'1s in the past couple months. Still no date on when, we are constantly trying to improve both mods. We are not going after the looks good, lets release and fix 100 bugs later with V1.1, V1.2 V1.29093. Goal is to test some, and after were done testing, test some more.

As a wise man once said, "Jessel Petes, this is BOSS of Epic Proportions!"

I think we will have a complete NASCAR Skin set to go with each mod....... :thumbup:

Edited by freew67

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..