BATracer online race manager game

Tricky88

here is the link o the excellent online manager game BATracer Game Here

Ive just started my own team in the aussie v8 series when you enter go to game - public game - v8 supercars 2006 - then join gary rodgers motorsport . The game itself is free but you can upgrade with k tools for £ 10 one off payment where you get alot of extras , its really easy to play but is great fun so come and join me . im also in the prost team in the btcc racing

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If enough people are interested i can set up a private league for ukdirters only , to get used to the game or hone your skills lol so let me know on here and ill set it up and send you the password

Iv just started up!! im doing F1,

im not too sure what im doing lol

but seems fun :thumbup:

Its worth a try,

Thanks Aussie :king:

lol i only started a week ago starting to get my head round set ups i even got inside the top 16 in the last v8 race lol

Guest Trash

I am enjoying it and havn't had a race yet lol.

The testing in the Uk Dirt championship has begun...don't worry the racing hasn't started as yet so there is time...Aussie has already pranged his motor so we all have a chance, myself and Prydie head the testing times....but not for long.

I am enjoying it and havn't had a race yet lol.

The testing in the Uk Dirt championship has begun...don't worry the racing hasn't started as yet so there is time...Aussie has already pranged his motor so we all have a chance, myself and Prydie head the testing times....but not for long.

well theres no point having a straight motor pit guys get bored lol ..... my new team m8 ross comes in asks me how to do it then goes a beats us all in the first practice :blink: pmp 7 in now god his game is addictive and ive only been doing it a week lol this season is gonna be great in the UKDIRT INTERNATION CUP . Ive held the start for a week to get people in but its catching on fast so ill get as many in as i can then we will be go go go guys . Its great because it doesnt take much time ( he says doing 5 leagues lol ) but it is realistic if youre into motorsport :thumbup:

Edited by aussie427

come on lads, we have 9 players now all we need is one more and we can get things started.

For those of you who think its difficult or time consuming its not (even i can do it) practice took me all of 5 mins aussies was even quicker cos he stuffed his car in the tires.

hope to see you all there

PM AUSSIE FIRST FOR THE PASSWORD

prydie

Very Interesting indeed!!!

Have registered and received an e-mail confirming this, and I'm no further forward!! :shrug:

Will have to spend a while havin a good read of all the info before I can even attempt at havin a go

Was havin a chuckle to myself when I viewed the crash helmets peeps can design and submit and one in particular stuck out

A certain Mr Stu Harris, (They say you can take the man out of the bangers, but you cant take the bangers out of the man) Magnificent signwriting there Stu!! :thumbup:

Hope to be joinin you all in the very near future!!

:2:

Andymek.

OK GENTLEMAN YOU HAVE UNTILL MIGNIGHT TONITE TO SIGN UP AS WE NOW HAVE 10 BUT I WOULD LIKE AS MANY AS POSSIBLE SO SIGN UP :thumbup:

TO REGISTER :- http://batracer.com/-1FrontPage.htm?6Kt

TO JOIN UK DIRT INTERNATIONAL CUP :- http://batracer.com/-cj?&D&5849

Edited by aussie427

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..