BATracer online race manager game

Tricky88

Guest Trash

A certain Mr Stu Harris, (They say you can take the man out of the bangers, but you cant take the bangers out of the man) Magnificent signwriting there Stu!! :thumbup:

Too right mate, little bit of gloss and an aerosol. You don't need these namby pamby designs!!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:shrug: i've joined but don't have a clue what to do, there's no teams available so should i just start my own

Thats what I did Courty as I've no mates :rolleyes:

There are single car teams available still I think, but it also allows you to take a team that consists of 2 cars

Pity the game didnt allow you to set yer car up n have a praccy so that no-one can see your lap times, as mines were a tad embarrasing to say the least!! :blush:

Beginning to think my mechanic dont like me as he's feeding me duff information, or is it more the fact i aint clever enough to adjust what he tells me perhaps ;)

looks like i forgot to set something up for quali, lmao im so slow

gettin into the 1.23's in warmup tho

man this game is adictive

prydie

tell me about its a quick 5 mins set up time it says ..... about 2 hours on it last nite :blink:

Yep its rather fun! I used to buy all the GP Manager games etc but this does the job.

Had first race today in the production class of the BTCC and was happy with 3rd in class. Gonna sign up for an Indycar class tonight methinks!

I used to buy all the GP Manager games etc but this does the job.

Been folowing the progress of this F1 management game for years as I too have some of the older ones and really enjoyed them, the project is looking good and should be great when it's finally finished.

Nice find Nick, looks interesting!

Well done on the win Chops. All the way form the back, superstar style.

Get in there, who needs to qualify.... :rofl:

lol. just noticed it to... well done to mate.. thats a 1 / 2 for team tasman..... :thumbs_up::thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

Edited by chops660

Points table after round 2

Last qualifing session i was 4 secs behind everyone else :banghead2: slicks dont work in torrential rain lol forgot to check weather report :blink:

post-25-1155486998_thumb.jpg

Edited by aussie427

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..