Who is this little lad??

Pedz 212

There's no one got the same haircut as the guy with the arrow pointing to him. :scared15::rofl:

I thought the "little lad" was in reference to the shortish guy on the track until you mentioned that arrow :scared15:

There's no one got the same haircut as the guy with the arrow pointing to him. :scared15::rofl:

I thought the "little lad" was in reference to the shortish guy on the track until you mentioned that arrow :scared15:

whhoooaaa, what a great photo website!!

Thanks for the pic of Jarman & co. When Stockcars were stockcars. Hope this new 2 litre formula will get a few of the old boys back on the track with the younger lads ...lets now just scrap the National saloons! that's not what its all about!

Take it, that's liitle Pete Scrappy, on a school outing!?? :rofl:

whhoooaaa, what a great photo website!!

Thanks for the pic of Jarman & co. When Stockcars were stockcars. Hope this new 2 litre formula will get a few of the old boys back on the track with the younger lads ...lets now just scrap the National saloons! that's not what its all about!

I take it those 2 guys on track had a prang?

Anyway, Saloonstox are what I think of as "Proper Racing", along with F1&2 and Rods.

I meant you Pedz...dont know why I was thinking of him, lol

Edited by splinter

Guest Scrapman53

Scrap the National Saloons?????????

Now that sounds just about right. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

No, they were having a dispute about how to attach their cars for the Saloon Stox Wheelbarrow race...of course they had a prang you berk!

No, they were having a dispute about how to attach their cars for the Saloon Stox Wheelbarrow race...of course they had a prang you berk!

Then what the hell were they doing arguing about it on track? If a driver pisses you off, stick them in the tyres :banghead2:

Having said that...it isn't bangers.

Edited by erik

Then what the hell were they doing arguing about it on track? If a driver pisses you off, stick them in the tyres :banghead2:

No Erik, you put them in the wall, oh yer. The wall at your track is tyres!

The tyres have to be less painful to hit than a brick wall!

The tyres have to be less painful to hit than a brick wall!

yeah rite, they just bounce you straight back into the racing line, often on yer roof! If they were that safe, all tracks would have them.

Guest Scrapman53

That's our security guard at the bottom with the white hair. He was told to tell anyone that attempted to stand on the stairs to stay away as we'd be back in force starting from summertime in 1989.

Those steps used to be full to the max in the 90s and the banter usually had me in stitches every week.

Shame it nearly looks like the pic again most Saturdays, but the racing just aint the same at Cowdie any more.

Let me get it in...

'Back in the good old day......'

'When men were men and sheep were safe.....the racing was great back then' :rolleyes:

Another one I like to say is "...When men were men and Minis were mini"

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..