Photoshop Drawings

COURTY 334

looks great for a first attempt ash. Try using smaller lines when curving it makes it look more srt from smooth (Y) apart from tht it looks great for a first attempt. Welldone m8

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Long range bump. I've been working on bonnet art for my WF car and this is probably the best place to put it.

post-665-1226342690_thumb.jpg

post-665-1226342716_thumb.jpg

post-665-1226342754_thumb.jpg

Before people ask, the weird blobby bits were intended to be scratches but I couldnt be faffed to colour them in for what is going to be a small bit of work on the front of a banger....and they look cool as they are anyway.

• 3 weeks later...

Some work I did for a college project a few months ago, as the subject was 'the body in motion' I tried to come up with a way I could incorporate that into stock cars and came up with this..

Not brilliant I know, and I'm aware you get in on the other side etc not exactly accurate but what do they know!! lol Got an A anyways, although as it happens my tutor comes from Buxton, and is going to watch me race there lol at least he'll believe me when I say I couldn't come in on Monday due to being in a accident lol.

post-862-1228566464_thumb.jpg

post-862-1228566565_thumb.png

Edited by Kruiz 136

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..