The ENVOY

Ultimate Chav machine  appl.gif

9007[/snapback]

Damn beat me too it mac rofl.gif

1) They have there own site CHAVS

2) A description:

From a site some where

chav

Picture this a young lad about 12 years of age and 4 ½ feet high baseball cap at ninety degrees in a imitation addidas tracksuit, with trouser legs tucked into his socks (of course, is definitely the height of fashion). This lad is strutting around, fag in one hand jewellery al over the over, outside McDonalds acting as if he is 8 foot tall and built like a rugby player, when some poor unsuspecting adult (about 17/18) walks round the corner wanting to go to mcdonalds for his dinner glances at the young lad, the young lad jumps up in complete disgust and says “Whats your problem? Wanna make sommin of it? Bling Bling� when the adult starts to walk towards the young lad, the young lad pisses himself and runs off to either his pregnant 14-year-old girlfriend or his brother in the army crying his eyes out.

My mate has become a chav what can i do? answer is shoot him before it is too late

3) Look at attached image.

PS . Not no chav but a kool car , 1300 stock car comes to mind tho rolleyes.gif

Cheers

Scott

post-68-1110411616.jpg

Edited by knobby_536

Thx knobby.... clears that 1 up then... Have you meet my 14 year old son... lol...

Have another word for them..... but would be banned for using it... lol..

Just by looking at that car gave it away really.... but just had to ask....

And as for that excuse of a car..... PLZ PUT IT IN THE GARAGE WHERE OTHERS DON'T HAVE TO LOOK AT IT..

Your steering wheel is on the wrong side of the car eusa_think.gif

but what the Hell are those 2 bulbs doing on the front

only slows you down happy.gif

Going for a ride in my chav killer bootyshake.gif

many have tried and failed thumbup.gif

042.gif

edit..i call my car... Rusty rolleyes.gif

Edited by Yorick_H30

lol@splodge

nowt wrong with a corsa ive had me 1.2 4 years now and done over 120k in that time and the boys never let me down agree about the speed thing once you hit a hill they just die but other wise mine can sit nicely most of the time at around 90mph best ive had out of him was 118mph coming back from cowdie down the a66 down the long big hill where it sweeps right where the turn off for barnard castle is but i did have 2 fat gits for balast 042.gif

just 1 thing you need a great big sticker of 667 f2 covering the back window thumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif

Edited by travel365

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..