tex to tga or other

kevinhinnells

Anyone know how to get access to the .tex file to view a skin by converting it back to a TGA or any another method?

-K

pretty sure this is not possible - somone correct me if wrong - remember to save the tga as a seperate file before you convert -

pretty sure this is not possible - somone correct me if wrong - remember to save the tga as a seperate file before you convert -

Hope not, :unsure:

Got a few old skins I created before a HD failure. I only have them on .tex

-K

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Go to this site http://www.racelinecentral.com/tools.html on the right hand side there is a menu, click on ".Tex Viewer mirror site" and it will take you straight there

Follow instructions in zip file :thumbup:

Question: does this work on BHlegends, or only for nascar racing, because we have to change in the drivers txt "stock" into "texviewer" but in Bhlegends it doesn't say "stock" but there is the name of the *car file instead.

Go to this site http://www.racelinecentral.com/tools.html on the right hand side there is a menu, click on ".Tex Viewer mirror site" and it will take you straight there

Follow instructions in zip file :thumbup:

Question: does this work on BHlegends, or only for nascar racing, because we have to change in the drivers txt "stock" into "texviewer" but in Bhlegends it doesn't say "stock" but there is the name of the *car file instead.

Should work for any, I only used it to rescue my bangers when I lost everything.

What i'm realy looking for, is a way to convertthe Car ###.tex file into a template, so i can repaint the car in a different way.

When the programms above are the right programms to do so, then they not working here, because al i get, is a screenshot of the car and no template.

Who can help me

What i'm realy looking for, is a way to convertthe Car ###.tex file into a template, so i can repaint the car in a different way.

When the programms above are the right programms to do so, then they not working here, because al i get, is a screenshot of the car and no template.

Who can help me

I'm pretty sure that won't be possible.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..