World Of Outlaws: Sprint Cars - PC game

Guest Trash

Does anyone have the World Of Outlaws Sprint Cars for the PC by Ratbag? (not the Dirt Track Racing version, it's the last one they did).

I loved this game but my disc has broke meaning I can't play or install it on my PC (it was on my old one that went bang).

I know a few did have it (Big Al etc) as we had a few late night servers with it.

Anyways, I am missing this game like mad lol, does anyone have one that they don't use anymore and want to sell it? If so, drop me a PM and we can talk. Can't seem to find a new one to buy anywhere and the RatBag website is no more?

Cheers

Trash

i dont think this is it stu but maybe?

http://play.com/Games/PC/4-/866311/Sprint_...ge/Product.html

it wont let me link it off this so copy and paste that to your browse bar thing

Thanks Tombo, but that isn't the one. I can order that one through work (I own a games store lol) and it really is a horrible game.

The one I am after isn't available through our back catalogues anymore.

PM sent Pedz :thumbs_up:

Cheers

Trash

Edited by Trash

Ratbag site will be down because the company has been shut down as far as I read. Hope you can track down the game Trash, been playing it myself on the ps2 the last few days.

cheers

sparky

Yeah, it is easier to get hold of on PS2, but not as good to play!

Done a bit of searching for ya and found a few on ebay, as long as you dont mind buying from the USA plus there cheap as well....

Thanks Dave, only three for the PC on Ebay. One of which is from a newbie seller with 0 feedback and no pictures of the item (I know everyone starts somewhere but no thanks!).

The other two are from the same seller and he only ships to the States and Canada, not a huge problem as I have a big American family and will be off there in 2 weeks (yay!) but from past experiences the USA only sellers are not keen on selling to foreigners (even though I would have it delivered in the States) as they think it might eb some sort of scam.

Cheers for the help anyway, I have had a couple of PM's about the game so thanks to them, hopefully will be sorted with Pedz shortly!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..