Top Trumps: Stock Cars - anyone remember these

Guest Scrapman53

Still got mines.

I think it was Travel that sold a set of the newre ones on ebay and ended up getting a lot of money for them. So I dug out my older set and had a look 1st before trying to sell them, only to realise they were selling for 2 and 3 pounds a set.

Hi,

I dunno where mine went and I think they'd be pretty grubby after the amount of use they had.

When you say 'newer set', you mean TT brought out some later ones? Never knew that....! If so, what year?

IIRC, I seem to remember it being good to get Dave whathisname with the Jag cos you could always win on the number of cylinders.

Ah, nostalgia. Ebay is good for that if nothing else.

Cheers,

Xeno

Guest Trash

I sold my newer Stockie Trumps on Ebay, went for 18 quid if I remember rightly.

Made a tidy profit, bought them for a quid, took them to Cowdie with us for a meeting and played in the car for a quid a game then sold them for 1700% profit.

Happy days!

Made a tidy profit, bought them for a quid, took them to Cowdie with us for a meeting and played in the car for a quid a game then sold them for 1700% profit.

Happy days!

9645[/snapback]

Any chance of bringing another set to Cowdenbeath now and randomly throwing them about in front of me when the racing is on. thumbup.gif

The newer ones were based on the 1995 F1 season. Got about 4 packs here somewhere, the first time we found them on sale was in a Woolworths in the Lake District and I could hardly believe my eyes at the time  ohmy.gif

9654[/snapback]

Got a set of them from a services somewhere when we were going on holiday. Certainly intriguing to look at the cars back then....

Cheers MoR

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..