my new rod

samson

It looks ok, but if you don't mind me saying, its got a bit much writing on it, and the flag is a bit grainy if you know what I mean but other than that :thumbup:

Pleased to see you've chosen the Saltire as opposed to that Union Jack crap.

Looks nice samson great work, you keep improving with every paintjob, keep it up.

Just a little suggestion, don't feel inclined to take it or owt, but maybe give the numbers a thicker black outline or a black shadow, as the numbers blend in with the white canvas abit too much and thus makes them not as clear as they could be.

Just a thought, well done again mate.

Cheers

MoR

Looks nice samson great work, you keep improving with every paintjob, keep it up.

Just a little suggestion, don't feel inclined to take it or owt, but maybe give the numbers a thicker black outline or a black shadow, as the numbers blend in with the white canvas abit too much and thus makes them not as clear as they could be.

Just a thought, well done again mate.

Cheers

MoR

Cheers for kind words MoR and i just noticed i never put any outline on numbers doh lol but heres another pic of the change i made and looks better

Cheers

Samson

post-158-1157843634.jpg

Each suggestion taken onboard from you and the paintjob has improved.

Now looks very good and goes together well... ;) (it looked "wishy-washy" at first.

...and gogs MUCH as I love to hate the Scots!...the Burgoyne's are a cracking family :king: In fact you couldn't get a much better bunch of lads! :thumbup:(let down by the fact, that they live up there)

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..