dutch skin H175 keith murdoc

MiNi_TeTz

So, Dragon has a bad day and thinks it'll be Ok to have a blast at him (now I know the answer from Dragon...I didn't blast at him I just gave him some good advice) what crap, you hit him hard saying it was a crap skin, was wrong and what a waste of time doing! Now why put it this way ? Come on he's 15 you really think comments like that will help ? ffs :thumbs_down:

I respect the lad more for not replying and telling you to bugger off.......

Come on Dragon, think about what you say first :shrug:

I can see where you are coming from Munster and maybe you are right but from the above quote I can't see any of those comments been made by me in my original first post nor where I "blasted" him?.

I did not say that his skin was crap and a waste of doing. I did say that things were wrong yes.

I pointed out where I think things are wrong, plus I am giving him some advice on the skinpaiting stuff by saying that he needs to have a closer look on the real life car and maybe opt for the cut and past options from real life skins.

My last phrase is a comment in general and not directly pointed at MiNi Tetz.

But you are right, he is 15 so I'll have to post positive stuff. Could you please tell me what the age is where I am allowed to post a reply as in my original post (as looking from the reply's that must be some mean, nasty and rude post)?

I did think before I wrote it down, just like I do now. When someone (like me) writes something that doesn't fit into the "be positive" street you get the stamp of "he's having a bad attitude". It looks like you are only allowed to post all bright and sunshine on this forum otherwise you "have an attitude".

:thumbup: you sayd nothing wrong :appl: all you say is right and your attitude is just perfect. :rofl:

A few ppl on messenger said to me " ah just leave him he's always like that " now doesn't that say somthing..? :shrug::unsure:

i can't stand the heat in the kitchen because you set it on fire..

Just to come back to the rendering part in Munsters post, i also never understood why it wasnt

allowed to render. As you all know i'm rendering F1 and 2's for a while now and before people

started editing models nobody had a problem with it. The whole thing started when people started

to edit those models, yes then i understand that modelers have a problem with it, ban them from

the forum i say .. but leave people who like to render and arent doing anything wrong with them

models alone.

Hopefully MoR replies at Munsters post as i'm rather curious what the answer will be at Munsters

question, whats the point of asking permission, what are you trying to reach with that ?? ( This isnt

meant in a bad way, again i'm just curious) But what if someone asks you if he could render your model

and you say no .. who's gonna stop him from doing it anyway ? .. Dont get me wrong Mor (and also Dragon)

as you both did some mighty fine models for our beloved game.

Cheers

Mark

MoR you said in your sig your happy to allow people to render your chassis you created, now come on get out your arse and just let people get on with it, if you didn't want people to render your skins why say so ? and don't say well, I asked them to ask me before they rendered....what a waste of time, the model has no money attached so why be so childish ? Seems to me this kind of attitude is all about being a bitch ? Millking the fact you created the chassis ?

I didn't really post here for an argument, but once again its more a case of being misunderstood than me being stuck up my arse? Let me ask you this Muns, what have i ever done to you to deserve a comment like 'MoR is stuck up his arse'...... i would rather you refrained from such a phrase, and use something along the lines 'MoR is slightly miffed'.

So, why do i ask for people to get permission before the rendering the models? Well, everyone has a different view on this, we know Dragons, 90% of people seem to get the jist of mine and everyone knows FBF don't mind at all, fair play, thats his decision, he's made a truckload of amazing models, spent hours of his time on them, and thats his decision. Just like the fact i spend hours of my time, so i expect to have some sort of look in to how my models are used. Again my decision. Sure these models don't have money attached to them, but they certainly have my time, my hard work and most of all my enjoyment attached. There's nothing more i love than to see my models painted up in everybodies different colours, really is the icing on the cake and something i look forward too during and after modelling. I personally don't see whats wrong with asking people to spend two minutes sending me a PM or a message over msn just to say 'can i have permission to crack your model and render it?/can you send me the 3DS's to render it?'. Something i feel any model maker is entitled to ask. And 90% of people do seem to be fine with it, and take 2 minutes to do it, so i don't see what some peoples problems are? Just manners to me.

But you seem to have strayed away from this thread quite abit Munster, we're not talking about rendering, i saw this thread the evening before i replied and saw the rendered Ogden, and didn't reply, as like i say i'm not too bothered, its just bad manners and its nice to be asked.

However, the next day i saw a link containing the ogden.car and wasn't happy about it, and stressed my views about it and got the link removed. I also took the oppotunity to remind him about my sig. I made the Ogden for UKDirt, and don't expect it to be taken out of the game and transfered over some crap file distributing network. If people want it, they can download UKDirtF1, cause thats where my 'loyalties' lie.

Not too much to ask is it?

Cheers

MoR

PS - hopefully this thread dies now, and no more posts having to be 'filtered by the forum'

:scared15: All i can say and may sound acheap excuse..

To MoR137

I didn't know who made the ogden :banghead2: so how coul'd i have asked him?

and a few people told me they didn't know the ogden car because they never heard of it.

So actualy I own you MoR137 an appoligy.

I'm sorry for my bad manners and I re-uploaded your hard maked car and,

I cracked it without your permission,

and i hope we forget this because I'm sure I wil never do it again without asking some1.

:sign13:

To MoR137

and a few people told me they didn't know the ogden car because they never heard of it.

and i hope we forget this because I'm sure I wil never do it again without asking some1.

takes a big man to admit he was wrong. Keep up the good work on the skin painting. Take all advice (in whatever shape of form) and use it to your advantage. Dragon is to the point with all his critisism, he'll tell you if it's wrong or right. Maybe that's a good or bad thing but like he said, if everyvody was patting you on the back all the time, you wouldn't have made it better.

To MoR137

Hi Mate

First of all, if you didn't know who made it, then you should've posted on here and somebody would let you know, but i understand alot of people won't have heard of it as it hasnt been out for long.

Thanks for the apoligy mate, like Alec said, takes a big man, apoligy accepted mate and also consider this 'permission' to render the car :thumbs_up: just dont redistribute it, lol.

Thanks mate,

MoR

• 4 months later...

Amazing :appl: ....not had a thread like this for ages and I needed cheering up.

You couldn't script some of this I'm sure....getting the bloke's name wrong then swearing blind it's right for eg.

Cheers for the laughs anyway...keep up the comedy material, I expect to see the ukdirt sitcom out shortly.

LMAO Have to agree with u m8. I started reading this and was like jeesus christ this makes me laugh :rofl:

Well done get me a dvd of ur comedy some time :appl:

[b][color=red]FILTERED[/color][/b]. Atleast Dragon is straight down the middle unlike all the hangers on, on here. Everyones trying to pamper everything up and people are too affraid to be realistic. The 'Looks amazing' comment on here is terrible, when its an awful skin / model / render or whatever.

If someone said mine were terrible i'd accept it, i don't care....but when you get feedback on how to improve, it's much better than 'Amazing' when it's 'wrong.

Nice one Dragon, one of the few with balls :thumbup:

the one with balls who can't take a criticism back on his own stuff :thumbs_down: I'd respect his opinion if we were allowed to say the same back to him but it seems only the chosen ones can comment these days without having a tantrum thrown by an all high and mighty arrogant....

the one with balls who can't take a criticism back on his own stuff :thumbs_down: I'd respect his opinion if we were allowed to say the same back to him but it seems only the chosen ones can comment these days without having a tantrum thrown by an all high and mighty arrogant....

Nice car m8 nice render for 1st attempt

P.S Dragon what is the address to ur site :rolleyes:

to be honests the lad painted a skin for someone his first attempt got ripped to shreads cos of a "bad day" hows that help the forum??

i no the modellers do a cracking job but now it just seems there glory hunting? asking for premission? not that long ago i can remember askin for some 3ds files off the modler and was told no??? and they go on its niced to be asked??

n Also i agree with Munster

cheers Andy :scared15:

P.S crackin video rikard :scared15:

Edited by Andy543NI

to be honests the lad painted a skin for someone his first attempt got ripped to shreads cos of a "bad day" hows that help the forum??

:3::shrug::unsure:

i say dont drag up all the c**p again - prob best for the forum!! :banghead2:

Great to read it again though!! :rofl:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..