2006 perez shale car

hazy

hi again,

another finshed..........................

[attachmentid=9513]

[attachmentid=9514]

comments welcome? :shrug:

driver text in zip etc - called car 805 just change filename and remember to change drivers text if you allready have an 805.

[attachmentid=9512]

:2:

car306.zip

post-727-1159004596_thumb.jpg

post-727-1159004626_thumb.jpg

yep i'm proud of it - best yet - thanks erik

pic of real skin for comparision........................

spent every night this week on it and it's sibbling.......????

[attachmentid=9516]

Nice job :thumbup:

Hope you don't mind hazy but i will post a pic up now for you. It is a different car but the same sponsor and it clearly says EXPORT.

thanks mate same pic as i had LOL

think maybe the way the stickers sit in the crease of the side buldges means it's hard to follow the lines and make up the letters - to be honest at first glnce i did think the same but as you say the tar car has export on it so don't think he'd have export and import businesses (but could be wrong)!!!!!!!!!!

also where is the forth down stroke of the the M of IMPORT.

to be honest think it looks ace in game so who cares- still makes sense as it's on the tar car(sorry spikey167 nowt personal) :thumbs_up:

"other car is coming along nicely" so be with you guys be end of week hopefully.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..