real life shevill saloon skins

gary_cfc

not to slag you off or anything (been flamed myself last week).But take a better look @ your car..

For example, the numbers are angled ; yours are straight.

The signwriting has some shadows ; yours not.

The writing on the boot is not on your car. And I can see youve used gradients.

I'm not saying they are crap because they look a bit like the real thing,,

But if you put the time into one car and not 2 at once you'd have one finished car and not 2 half finished cars.

You know what i mean? :shrug::scared15:

Edited by MiNi_TeTz

not to slag you off or anything (been flamed myself last week).But take a better look @ your car..

For example, the numbers are angled ; yours are straight.

The signwriting has some shadows ; yours not.

The writing on the boot is not on your car. And I can see youve used gradients.

I'm not saying they are crap because they look a bit like the real thing,,

But if you put the time into one car and not 2 at once you'd have one finished car and not 2 half finished cars.

You know what i mean? :shrug::scared15:

cheers for replys its was sometin i done when i was bored and not hte best skinpainter(prop the worst) so they prob dont look exact and didnot have boot pictuers

aint being funny but welldone for trying! if u practise a bit more look more at the pics, get better fonts/decals and try not to take much more on have ago at ova skins and u will learne in the end.

every1 starts some were!

cheers liam

Generally good skin given your age, but it is on the wrong chassis, most fonts are wrong or not even close. The colours on the second one are a slightly off. But nice attempt. I have a brother your age who can't even hange the colour of the car let alone put signs on it and convert it into the game, so i'll let you off.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..